Welcome to IWLCARecruits! SportsRecruits and the Intercollegiate Women's Lacrosse Coaches Association (IWLCA) have partnered up to provide one central recruiting technology to all women's lacrosse college coaches, athletes, and clubs. With IWLCARecruits, you have access to a number of platform features to help in your recruiting process. Information on how to get started with your IWLCA account is below.
If you are not a women's lacrosse athlete, click here to sign up or log in to your sport's SportsRecruits account.
How Do I Sign Up For an IWLCARecruits Account?
To create your IWLCA account, click here. Or, to log in with a pre-existing account, follow that link and click "Log In" in the top right corner.
On this page, you'll be prompted to create your Free account. Click the "Sign Up," "Get Started Free," or "Join now" button to begin your onboarding. In the onboarding flow, you'll be prompted to fill out the information that includes:
- Your email address
- If you are the student-athlete or parent on the account
- Athlete graduation year
- Athlete or parent contact information
Note: If you previously had a women's lacrosse account on SportsRecruits, you can log in using the same information to log in to your updated IWLCARecruits Powered by SportsRecruits account. All of your account data (profile information, view, videos, etc.) have been transitioned to IWLCARecruits. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips on Getting Started
Now that you've created your IWLCARecruits account, we recommend you:
- Get Verified: The most important things to do include adding your year of graduation, your position, and a profile picture. These three items are part of becoming a Verified Athlete on IWLCARecruits. Being Verified tells women's lacrosse college coaches that you are a real prospective athlete that is serious about their recruiting process.
- Fill Out Your Profile Completely: Check out this article on Building Your Student-Athlete Profile for detailed information on completing your profile.
- Upload Video: You're able to upload an unlimited amount of video to your profile! To learn more about your options, review this article on Uploading Video to your Profile.
What Features Do I Have on My IWLCARecruits Account?
Every IWLCARecruits Free account has access to the Profile, Video Library, and School Search tools.
What Features Do I Have with a Pro IWLCARecruits Account?
With an IWLCARecruits Pro account, a student-athlete will unlock access to the Pro features that include:
- IWLCA Event Film Library
- Messaging System - You can easily message any college coach across the county, and these coaches are available to respond with a click of a button.
- College Coach Views - You can see and track which colleges are viewing your profile, video, and/or transcript, all in real-time.
- One Professional Highlight Reel Credit Per Year- Access to one professional highlight reel built by our in-house post-production team. Learn about the highlight reel process here.
To gain access to the Pro features, click the button, “Upgrade Account” in the top left corner of your account to view the IWLCARecruits Pricing Page. If you'd like step-by-step instructions on how to upgrade to an IWLCARecruits Pro account, click on this "IWLCA Pro Account" article.
What is IWLCARecruits?
IWLCARecruits is a recruiting platform that provides women's lacrosse student-athletes with the tools to be able to navigate the recruiting process with ease. We believe technology has tremendous potential to transform the recruiting process, and by putting the right tools into everyone's hands, we hope to create a more accessible and successful process for all.
Ready to get started? Create a free account here today!
Please sign in to leave a comment.