Video is the best way to showcase your athleticism to college coaches, especially those who couldn't make the trip to your events. You can upload an unlimited amount of film to your SportsRecruits video library. Your video files can be up to 1GB.
This page will show you how to take video files that are saved directly to your computer and upload them to your SportsRecruits profile.
Steps to upload a video to your profile:
- On your dashboard, click on the “Video” button on the toolbar.
- Once you are in the video section, click on the “Upload Video” tab.
- Choose the video file from your computer and click the "Upload" button.
- When the green line hits to the end, the video is finished uploading.
- Add a title to your video in the text box labeled "Title."
- Add a short description of the video in the "Description" text box provided. Coaches want to know exactly what they are watching!
- Before you leave the page, make sure that you click the "Finish" button.
- Then, double check your video is on your profile by heading back to your dashboard page and clicking your profile picture. This is an easy way to enter the "Coaches View" of your profile.