On your SportsRecruits profile, you are able to add as many high-quality college recruiting videos as you want. There is no limit! Depending on your sport, one of the following video types may be best during your recruiting process: highlight videos, game footage, or skills videos.
In addition to uploading video files that are saved directly to your computer, you can embed videos that are posted to any of the following websites: Youtube, Vimeo, Hudl, & Krossover! This article shows you how to embed your quality videos from YouTube and Vimeo.
Embedding Video From YouTube and Vimeo
- On your dashboard page, click on the “Video” tab.
- Once you are in the video section, click on the tab labeled “Embed Video”.
- On this page, you will paste the direct Youtube or Vimeo URL of your video in the space labeled “Enter URL.” You can add a title and a short description so coaches know what they are watching.
- Once you provide a title and description, click “update information.”
- You will see a notification that says “Video was added successfully. You can view it here.” Click on “here” and you will be directed to a page that shows the video in your video library. Below the video, it will say “Visible on your profile.” This means coaches can now see this video.
- To see how it will be presented to a college coach, click on “Profile” and head to the “Preview “ tab. You will be directed to the “Coach View” and see the video that you embedded.
SportsRecruits provides student-athletes all of the necessary tools they will need throughout their recruiting process. With your SportsRecruits profile, you are able to host all of your academic information, athletic information, and video in one place for college coaches to see.
Looking to create a SportsRecruits profile? Follow this link to our college recruiting website to create a free profile!