In addition to uploading video profiles that are saved directly to your computer, you can embed videos that are posted to any of the following websites: Youtube, Vimeo, Hudl, & Krossover! This article shows you how to embed videos from YouTube and Vimeo.
- On your dashboard page, click on the “Video” tab.
- Once you are in the video section, click on the tab labeled “Embed Video”.
- On this page, you will paste the Youtube or Vimeo URL in the space labeled “Enter URL.” You can add a title and a short description so coaches know what they are watching.
- Once you provide a title and description, click “update information.”
- You will see a notification that says “Video was added successfully. You can view it here.” Click on “here” and you will be directed to a page that shows the video in your video library. Below the video, it will say “Visible on your profile.” This means coaches can now see this video.
- To see how it will be presented to a college coach, click on “Profile” and head to the “Preview “ tab. You will be directed to the “Coach View” and see the video that you embedded.
|Pro Tip: Another way to see the “Coach View” is by clicking on your profile picture. You can always go back to your profile by clicking the SportsRecruits logo in the left hand corner.|