As a staff member with Admin Access on an integrated club or high school account, you have the ability to manage your team information directly from your account. This gives you more freedom to edit team information easily and as quickly as possible.
Club Staff Access: Who can edit and manage team information
Each of the features noted below can be accessed via the "Teams" tab on the left sidebar under the "Club" or "High School" section of your account. In order to access the "Teams" tab on your club or high school staff account, you must have "Admin Access." If you are not sure if you have an Admin or a Coach account, review this article on What Staff Members Have Access To. If you do not have the correct access, please reach out to someone within your club or high school who is an Admin or contact email@example.com.
Searching For A Specific Team
You can find the team you're looking for by either searching for it or creating a filter to find it.
- To Search for a team, type in the name of the team in the "Search team name..." text box at the top of the Teams page.
- To Filter for a team, select the "Filter" option in the top-left area of the team tab. You'll see a dropdown appear that allows you to filter based on the class year of athletes, the number of athletes assigned to the team, and the number of club staff assigned to the team.
- Note: When filtering by class year, all teams that have at least one athlete in that class year will appear in the search.
Deleting a Team(s)
Once you find the team you'd like to delete, you can delete it directly on the "Teams" page by clicking the three dots to the right of the team and selecting "Remove Team".
- By deleting a team, all of the athletes and club staff members assigned to the team will be automatically un-assigned from the team. They will all remain active members of the club or high school and be listed on your organization's storefront.
- If you need to make adjustments to a team's roster, you can modify athlete and staff information (assign to new teams, remove from roster, etc.) via the "Athletes" and "Staff" tabs. Review some additional Knowledge Base articles below about organizing your rosters:
Arranging the Order of Teams
You can also customize the order in which your teams arrange on your organization's storefront.
- Drag and drop the team up and down depending on where you would like it displayed in your list of teams.
- Or, "Edit" the team information (article here) and update the number in the "Team Display Order" text box under the Team Name (inputting 1 will list the team first, inputting 4 would list the team fourth in your list of teams). *This is especially helpful for large organizations, or if you are updating team information on a mobile device. NEED NEW GIF (I THINK, this one isn't loading for me)
Interested in SportsRecruits? Click here to get your Organization started today!