Administrators (Directors and Recruiting Coordinators) can remove staff from their organization’s SportsRecruits account.
How to Remove Staff Members
Follow these instructions:
- On your dashboard page, click on the "Club" tab.
- Then, click on the "Staff" tab on the left-hand side
- Find the staff member you want to remove
- Click the "Settings" icon on the far right and scroll down to the option "Remove User"
- You will be prompted to confirm the action
- Click "Yes" to permanently remove the staff member from your club's account.
There are plenty of college recruiting websites out there. One of the many reasons SportsRecruits stands out is because of the emphasis and resources we provide in assisting club and high school coaches/administrators throughout their recruiting process. SportsRecruits allows each of your student-athletes to create a recruiting profile, which is housed within your organization’s account. College coaches can search by your program or individual athletes to view the highlight videos and academic/athletic achievements of those interested in playing college sports on your team. Get started here!