As an integrated club or high school on the SportsRecruits platform, you have the ability to add as many staff members to your organization as you’d like. Only users with administrator access have the ability to add staff to an organization. Once a staff member is added, they are automatically sent an email to access & set up their account. Adding a staff member to a team gives them access to all of the athlete profiles associated with that team.
How to Add Staff Members
- Head to your Organization tab on the top toolbar, denoted by either "Club" or "High School"
- Click on the tab labeled “Staff” on the left hand navigation bar
- On the top right of the page, click on the green button labeled "Add New Staff"
- Enter the staff member’s information;
- You can also control the Access Level of this staff member as a Basic User or an Administrator if you want them to be able to edit any team specific information. You can also choose the profile visibility of this staff member
- Under “Team Assignments,” click on the "+Add new team assignment" button.
- Note: You can add a staff member to more than one team by clicking on multiple team names
What is SportsRecruits?
SportsRecruits is a college recruiting website that can serves as a management platform for club & high school organizations. Our technology allows student-athletes to easily navigate the recruiting process. At the same time, allowing club and high school coaches to easily manage the recruiting processes of their athletes.
Each athlete is provided a recruiting profile to host their highlight videos, academic and athletic achievements along with personal information. The platform makes communication with college coaches seamless. Student-athletes can loop their own high school and club coaches in to their communications and activity on the platform.
As a coach within your organization, you can also message college coaches with a few clicks. You can aid in your student-athletes’ college search by tagging schools that you personally recommend for them. Encourage great activity by high five-ing your athletes.
Get access to these incredible tools for free by signing your organization up today!