Make sure that your organization's profile information is up-to-date! It is important to make sure that your information is accurate and to showcase a good storefront for your organization!
How to Update Team Information
- On the Activity Feed page, navigate to the “Club” or "High School" button on the top toolbar
- Then, click on the tab labeled “Teams” on the left-hand side
- On the “Teams” page, click on the team name
- Then, you can update all of the team’s information
- Fill in the team name, city, state, and zip code
- You can also add a team photo or logo by clicking "Upload Photo"
- Click “Save”
- To double check, click on the “Storefront Preview” tab
- You will be directed to a preview of your club’s profile page. Here, you will see the updated information.
Creating Unique Team Names
When you create a new team, it is required that it have a unique team name (no duplicates). This is important so that each team will have a unique team/storefront URL for college coaches to view and access athletes on each team. If you type a team name that is already taken, you'll see an error message appear in red font.
Interested in SportsRecruits? Click here to get your Organization started today!