Administrators and Coaches can add events that their organization’s teams will be attending to let college coaches know where they can catch their student-athletes in action.
How to Add Events to your Team page:
- Click on the "Profile" tab on the top right
- Click on the "Events" section on the left
- You can either:
- Search for your event
- If your search does not populate, click on "Create New Event" to manually enter the event information
- Once you add the event, make sure to assign the event to a team or teams
- Click on the "Preview" section on the left and click on the “Events” tab to see the new event under “Event Schedule” and what team(s) will be in attending
When you assign a specific team to an event, that team is shown as attending that event on your Organization's Storefront as well as on the individual profiles of all the student-athletes assigned to that team.
What is SportsRecruits?
SportsRecruits is a platform that assists high school student-athletes in the college recruiting process. Through our club management platform, you will be able to see the college athletic programs that are on your players’ lists, which college coaches they’ve reached out to and which of those recruiting coaches have viewed their profile or highlight video. Keep tabs on your student-athletes and help them get noticed by college coaches at college camps and/or recruiting camps by clicking here for a schedule of upcoming events.
To get your organization on SportsRecruits today, click here!