Use the Advanced School Search tool to recommend schools to each of your club players. This tool will allow you to find schools that fit the athletic (and academic) capabilities of any player in your club.
For your convenience, we have every college in the country in our database and their respective coach email addresses.
To begin your search:
- On your dashboard page, navigate to the toolbar on the top of the page and click “Schools.”
- Here, you can either search for a specific school by name or use the advanced search to find schools based on different criteria: region, size, academic selectivity, and division.
- What is really cool is we build your search based off of your club team’s zip code.
- This allows you to locate schools based on proximity to home.
- This list is only for you to see.
- Keep track of programs you want to recommend for your athletes in the future by using this tool.
Recommend a school to a player by tagging: (this will show up in their player newsfeed!)
- Once you run a school search, click on the school’s name
- On the school’s landing page, click on the “Tag Players” tab
- You can search for the player(s) by name or choose from the player listing
- Select the player(s) to tag
- Click "Done"
- Then, the tagged player(s) will show up in your activity feed
- We recommend sending a message to the player to let them know why you tagged them in a particular school and that they should contact the program’s coaches