Use the Advanced School Search tool to recommend schools to each of your athletes. This tool will allow you to find schools that fit the athletic (and academic) capabilities of any athlete in your organization.
For your convenience, we have every college in the country in our database and their respective coach email addresses.
To begin your search:
- On your activity feed page, navigate to the toolbar on the top of the page and click “Schools.”
- Here, you can either search for a specific school by name or use the advanced search to find schools based on different criteria: region, size, academic selectivity, and division.
- What is really cool is we build your search based off of your club team’s zip code.
- This allows you to locate schools based on proximity to home.
- This list is only for you to see.
- Keep track of programs you want to recommend for your athletes in the future by using this tool.
Recommend a school to a athlete by tagging: (this will show up in their athlete newsfeed!)
- Once you run a school search, click on the school’s name
- On the school’s landing page, click on the “Tag Athletes” tab
- You can search for the athlete(s) by name or choose from the athlete listing
- Select the athlete(s) to tag
- Click "Done"
- Then, the tagged athlete(s) will show up in your activity feed
- We recommend sending a message to the athlete to let them know why you tagged them in a particular school and that they should contact the program’s coaches