The analytics section helps your organization’s coaches and administrators keep track of all student-athlete recruiting activity. Here you can quickly see, quantitatively, which student-athletes are on top of their recruiting process and which ones might need a nudge.
What information does this section tell me?
The analytics section pulls data from each part of the SportsRecruits platform, and displays it in the form of clean figures for you to interpret. You will have complete transparency into:
- Which student-athlete is the most active on the platform, along with a breakdown of their activity. This may be your top prospect, or simply the student-athlete dedicating the most energy to jump starting their college recruiting process.
- Which team is the most active, along with a breakdown of their activity and engagement from college coaches.
- Which components of the student-athlete profiles are being viewed most by college coaches. This could mean a view of a profile, video, or high school transcript.
- A comparison of how many messages are being sent through the SportsRecruits messaging system versus how many are being received.
- A breakdown of which NCAA Divisions are expressing the most interest in your organization’s student athletes. You may notice that activity is stemming from Division 1 colleges, versus Division 2 or 3.
- A comparison of how many view are first time views by a college coaches, versus which views are a result of a college coach returning to view the same content more than once.
- A full, quantitative breakdown of each individual student-athlete’s activity in the Athlete’s tab, accessible by clicking “Athletes” on the left hand side of the Analytics page.
Your organization’s Customer Success Manager is also a great resource to lean on for updates on how your student-athletes and organization’s coaches are working with the platform. In addition to the information found in the analytics tab, your CSM can send you an Accountability Report with a detailed breakdown of which actions each member of your organization is taking to utilize the full power of SportsRecruits.
Who can access the Analytics Section?
Every staff member in your organization has access to Analytics. Your analytics section will summarize the activity of any teams that you have access to. If you are an administrator or recruiting coordinator on the account, this page will summarize the activity of your entire organization. If you are a coach with access to just one or a handful of teams, the data will only represent the activity of student-athletes on those teams, specifically.
How to use the Analytics
- From your SportsRecruits account, click on the “Analytics” tab on the toolbar
- The Overview section provides you with an overview of your athlete's activity.
- Most recent data or overall data statistics
- See athlete activity taking place during a specific time period
- Most active athlete and the most active team
- ProTip: Give the most active athletes a high five to reward them for their hard work! Some positive reinforcement will encourage them to continue reaching out to coaches and update their profile!
- Then, the page lists aggregate engagement data among your entire club
- The “Athletes” section lists each athlete's activity and allows you to dial in on specific athletes
- You can sort the activity based on the platform features
- If you notice minimal activity from a athlete, send the family a quick message to encourage them to use the platform. You can also send a blast message directly from this page by clicking on “Blast Message” if you notice that team’s activity is low. OR you can head back to the messaging system by clicking “Messages” on the toolbar.
How do I see which athletes have profile pictures?
- Navigate back to your activity feed by clicking on the "SportsRecruits" tab in the left-hand corner.
- Click on the "Profile" tab, then select “Athletes” from the left hand navigation bar
- Here you can scroll through your athletes to see who has a profile picture.
- Make sure to reach out to your athletes without a profile picture.
- You can message the athlete directly from the list by clicking on the settings wheel to the right of their name and choosing “Send a Message” from the dropdown
New to SportsRecruits?
SportsRecruits is an online recruiting platform that serves as a resource for your student-athletes and your organization’s staff. In addition to helping student-athletes connect with college coaches & organize their own recruiting processes, SportsRecruits is a management platform for coaches, recruiting coordinators, and administrators. Want to learn more? It is completely free to get started.