The analytics section helps your organization’s coaches and administrators keep track of all student-athlete recruiting activity. Here you can quickly see, quantitatively, which student-athletes are on top of their recruiting process and which ones might need a nudge.
What information does this section tell me?
The analytics section pulls data from each part of the SportsRecruits platform, and displays it in the form of clean figures for you to interpret. From the Overview tab on the left-hand side, you will have complete transparency into:
- Which student-athlete at your organization is the most active on the platform, along with a breakdown of their activity. This may be your top prospect, or simply the student-athlete dedicating the most energy to jump starting their college recruiting process.
- Which team is the most active, along with a breakdown of their activity and engagement from college coaches.
- Which components of the student-athlete profiles are being viewed most by college coaches. This could mean a view of a profile, video, or high school transcript.
- A comparison of how many messages are being sent through the SportsRecruits messaging system versus how many are being received.
- A breakdown of which NCAA Divisions are expressing the most interest in your organization’s student athletes. You may notice that activity is stemming from Division 1 colleges, versus Division 2 or 3.
- A comparison of how many view are first time views by a college coaches, versus which views are a result of a college coach returning to view the same content more than once.
Then within the Athletes tab on the left-hand side you will get a full, quantitative breakdown of each individual student-athlete’s activity. Here's some clarification on some of the fields included:
- MSGS SENT - Total number of unique messages that student-athlete has sent to a college coach.
- If a player sends a message to multiple coaches from the same college in one message, that only counts as 1 total message sent.
- MSGS REC - Total number of unique messages that a student-athlete has received from college coaches.
- VIEWS - A rolled up total number of profile views, video views, press link views and transcript views that student-athlete has received from college coaches.
Who can access the Analytics Section?
Every staff member in your organization has access to Analytics. Your analytics section will summarize the activity of any teams that you have access to. If you are an administrator or recruiting coordinator on the account, this page will summarize the activity of your entire organization. If you are a coach with access to just one or a handful of teams, the data will only represent the activity of student-athletes on those teams, specifically.
How do I see which athletes have Profile Pictures?
- Click on the Profile tab on the top toolbar, this will automatically bring you into a full list of your Athletes
- Here you can scroll through all athletes to see who has a profile picture.
Your organization’s Customer Success Manager is also a great resource to lean on for updates on how your student-athletes and organization’s coaches are working with the platform. In addition to the information found in the analytics tab, your CSM can send you an Accountability Report with a detailed breakdown of which actions each member of your organization is taking to utilize the full power of SportsRecruits. If you would like this type of report in a hardcopy, or would like a tangible view of which of your athletes are Verified or have Profile Pictures, please reach out to your CSM!
New to SportsRecruits?
SportsRecruits is an online recruiting platform that serves as a resource for your student-athletes and your organization’s staff. In addition to helping student-athletes connect with college coaches & organize their own recruiting processes, SportsRecruits is a management platform for coaches, recruiting coordinators, and administrators. Want to learn more? It is completely free to get started.