The tagging feature helps drive player engagement with college coaches and keeps your families on the right track with the recruiting process.
We recommend having at least 15-20 schools tagged for each player. Tagging has a major impact on increasing the communication among your players and college coaches.
How to use the tagging feature from the player's tab:
- Navigate to the “Players” tab on the toolbar
- On the search page, search for a specific player
- Click on the player’s name
- Click on the “Favorite Schools” tab
- Scroll through the player’s favorite list
- As you scroll through, tag them in schools that are a good fit by clicking the tag button under the school name
- When you tag a school, the player is notified via email or text message
How to use tagging in the school search tool:
- Once you run a school search, click on the school’s name
- On the school’s landing page, click on the “Tag Players” tab
- You can search for the player(s) by name or choose from the player listing
- Select the player(s) to tag
- Click "Done"
- Then, the players you tag will show up in the activity feed
- Most coaches like to send a message to each player they tagged a program for. Doing this lets the player know why they were tagged for a particular school and also helps to ease any nerves about contacting the coach.
Check how many schools have been tagged for each player:
- Navigate to the “Analytics” tab on the toolbar
- On the Stats page, click "Players"
- A list of your players will appear where you can view the number of schools tagged