Club Staff of any access level has the ability to remove student-athletes from their teams. Administrators (Directors and Recruiting Coordinators) can remove any student-athlete(s). Coaches can only remove athletes on their team(s).
How to Remove an Athlete from SportsRecruits:
- Head to your Organization tab on the top toolbar, denoted by either "Club" or "High School"
- The "Athletes" tab should be the first page to pop up. If not, just click on it on the left hand side of your screen
- Find the player (or players) you want to remove, and click on the checkbox to the left of their name
- You can also use the blue settings wheel next to a specific athlete's name, when you click that wheel a dropdown becomes available and at the bottom of the list you'll see the option to "Remove Athlete."
- When you click on that checkbox, you will see the "Remove" option become available. Click on that
- You will then be prompted to confirm that you want to remove that student-athlete
- Click Yes to remove the student-athlete from your club's account
If you are looking to add a student-athlete to your organization check out our article on how to Add Athletes.
Note: Using the search bar at the top of the "Athletes" page, then typing in the name of the student-athlete you want to remove is a quick way to locate that student-athlete if you have a large amount of players on your team.
What is SportsRecruits?
SportsRecruits works with thousands of organizations across the nation to provide them with the tools they need throughout their college recruiting process. By using SportsRecruits, organizations are able to stay organized and aware of all of the progress their student-athletes make throughout their recruiting process. Staff are able to not only see their student-athletes’ profiles but also have access to their communication with college coaches.
To learn how you can get your organization on SportsRecruits, schedule a call here!