How to Assign Student-Athletes to the Correct Team(s):
- Head to your Organization tab on the top toolbar, denoted by either "Club" or "High School"
- Then, click on the tab labeled “Athletes” on the toolbar on your left hand side
- Click on the checkbox to the left of the athlete's name you want to assign to a team- You can click on multiple athletes at once if necessary
- Click on “Assign to Team” right above your list of athlete
- Click "Save" to make sure that athlete is now listed on that team
Note: You can assign the student-athlete to more than one team by clicking on more than one team name.
Note: If you accidentally assign student-athlete to multiple teams, just click on the athlete again and only select the team you want the athlete on.
Note: You can also select the blue widget to the right of the athlete's name to assign them to a team. You can only do one athlete at a time when clicking on the blue widget.
Interested in SportsRecruits? Click here to get your Organization started today!