It is important to make sure your rosters are always up to date, but we understand that student-athletes join and leave teams sporadically. SportsRecruits makes it easy to manage your rosters throughout the year. You are able to add student-athletes to your organization in just a few easy steps!
Steps to Add Student-Athletes & Assign them to the Correct Teams:
- On the Activity Feed, navigate to the “Profile” tab on the toolbar.
- Then, click on the tab labeled “Athletes” on the left-hand side.
- Click “Add Athlete” and fill out the student-athletes information. That information includes first name, last name, email address, and graduation year.
- Assign the player to the correct team by choosing the correct team name from the drop-down list.
- Click "Submit" to save the information.
- To double check, click on the “Preview” tab.
- You will be directed to a preview of your organization’s profile page. Here, you will see the updated information.
How Do I Remove Athletes That Have Already Been Added?
If you are looking to remove a student-athlete from your organization check out our article, “Remove Athletes”.
What is SportsRecruits?
SportsRecruits works with thousands of organizations across the nation to provide them with the tools they need throughout their college recruiting process. By using SportsRecruits, high schools and club organizations are able to stay organized and aware of all of the progress their student-athletes make throughout their recruiting process. Staff have full access to the student-athlete profiles, their favorites lists, and messages with college coaches.
To learn how you can get your organization set up on SportsRecruits, schedule a call here!