*Only Hudl video with share/embed functionality can be added to your SportsRecruits profile. If you don't see the share button on Hudl, then Hudl does not support embedding this video. Currently, Hudl does not allow you to share/embed full games
How to add Hudl Highlight Video:
- In Hudl, navigate to the video you wish to embed. If it is a highlight reel you made in Hudl, scroll over "Highlights", then click "My Highlights".
- Click the play button on the video you want to embed on your SportsRecruits profile so that it brings you to the Video specific page. Below is an example of what that URL looks like:
*note: only links from the specifc highlight videopage can be added. The video will not embed correctly if the link has one of the following words: "profile", "library", "event", or "team"
- Copy your Hudl video URL from the web address bar.
- In SportsRecruits, on your dashboard page, click the "video" tab on the toolbar.
- In the video library, click on the "embed video" tab
- Paste the Hudl video URL in the space under “enter file URL.”
- Add a title to your video so coaches know what they are watching.
- Then, click "update information."
- You now see the Hudl video listed under "My Video Listings". To display the video publicly on your profile, use the toggle to select "Show". If the toggle is blue, the video is being displayed on your profile.
- To see the Hudl video on your profile, head back to your profile page by clicking on the profile tab. You will then see the video on your profile!