Welcome to SportsRecruits! It’s time to get started with your recruiting process!
Your completed athlete profile provides coaches with all of the necessary information that they need to evaluate you as a student-athlete, so it is imperative you fill out as much information about yourself as possible and update it often!
The video above walks you through a general overview of how to build your profile. Below are more specific, step by step instructions for adding particular elements of the profile.
It is okay to not have everything filled out at first, but make sure you are updating the profile when new information surfaces. You want coaches to see the most valuable information about you so that they can determine if you are a good fit for their program.
Navigate to the "Profile" tab on your account, where you will see a sidebar on the left hand side of your screen.
Click "Edit" to begin building your athlete profile!
- Here, you can enter the email addresses you would like associated with your SportsRecruits account. You can enter as many email addresses as you would like to use as logins and receive notifications.
- Only emails marked as “Athlete” will display on your SportsRecruits profile.
- This section contains all of your personal information.
- Start by uploading a profile photo. Ideally, you’ll choose a photo of you not playing sports. Help coaches put a face to a name by uploading a photo where a coach can see your face!
- This section hosts all of your athletic information. Under the statistics section, fill out your most up to date athletic statistics. Add any noteworthy High School or Organization accomplishments to the Additional Statistics text box.
- Next is your Organization and High School Team Information - if you are a member through your Organization, then this information is automatically inputted for you by your Organization. If you are an individual member, then you can manually enter this information!
- Additional Team - enter this if you compete with another team other than your organization or high school team in the off-season.
- This information is important! Coaches might call your coach or email them for more information about you as an athlete!
- My Events: add your upcoming events!
- Academic Status
- GPA - you can enter any number, weighted or unweighted!
- Class Rank
- NCAA Eligibility #
- SAT Scores, ACT Scores
- Academic transcripts - make sure to keep updating these!
- Academic honors - a great place to put any academic information you want coaches to be aware such as honor roll or college level courses - coaches love to see this!
- Extracurricular activities - list any extracurricular activities you take part in such as clubs or honor socities.
- Add your committed school for college coaches to see!
Preview: the finished product!
- This is the coaches view of your athlete profile!
*NOTE: Remember to click “Save” after editing each section of your profile. Wait for the green message to appear indicating that all of your information was saved before navigating away from the page!