It’s time to get started with your recruiting process!
Your completed athlete profile provides coaches with all of the necessary information that they need to evaluate you as a student-athlete, so it is imperative you fill out as much information about yourself as possible and update it often!
Click "Edit" to begin building your athlete profile!
- Here, you can enter the email addresses you would like associated with your SportsRecruits account. You can enter as many email addresses as you would like to use as logins and receive notifications.
- Only emails marked as “Athlete” will display on your SportsRecruits profile.
- This section contains all of your personal information.
- Start by uploading a profile photo. Ideally, you’ll choose a photo of you not playing sports. Help coaches put a face to a name by uploading a photo where a coach can see your face!
- This section hosts all of your athletic information. Under the statistics section, fill out your most up to date athletic statistics. Add any noteworthy High School or Club accomplishments to the Additional Statistics text box.
- Next is your Club and High School Team Information - if you are a member through your club team, then this information is automatically inputted for you by your club team. If you are an individual member, then you can manually enter this information!
- Additional Team - enter this if you compete with another team other than your club or high school team in the off-season.
- This information is important! Coaches might call your coach or email them for more information about you as an athlete!
- My Events: add your upcoming events!
- Academic Status
- GPA - you can enter any number, weighted or unweighted!
- Class Rank
- NCAA Eligibility #
- SAT Scores, ACT Scores
- Academic transcripts - make sure to keep updating these!
- Academic honors - a great place to put any academic information you want coaches to be aware such as honor roll or college level courses - coaches love to see this!
- Extracurricular activities - list any extracurricular activities you take part in such as clubs or honor socities.
- Add your committed school for college coaches to see!
Preview: the finished product!
- This is the coaches view of your athlete profile!
Click “Save” at the end of each section!
It is okay to not have everything filled out at first, but make sure you are updating the profile when new information surfaces. You want coaches to see the most valuable information about you so that they can determine if you are a good fit for their program.