You can upload your academic transcript or resume to the Academic section of your athlete profile. Your transcript is the best way for coaches to determine if your grades meet their school's academic standards.
Follow these steps to add your transcript to your profile:
- Click on the "Profile" tab on the toolbar
- Click "Edit"
- Choose "Academic" from the drop down list
- Scroll down to the "Transcripts" section
- Click "Add New Transcript"
- Paste a website URL with your transcript or upload your transcript file.
- Click "Save to Profile"
- Go to the "Preview" section to see the transcript on your profile!
*Note: You do NOT need to go to your guidance counselor to get an official transcript to upload to your profile. An unofficial transcript is more than enough! You can often print or save these files on your own.
*Note: If you are going to attach a URL to take coaches to your transcript online, be sure that the link is public and does not a require the coach to sign into a 3rd party platform which they likely do not have access to. A PDF upload of your transcript is safer way to go to avoid any of this confusion.