The Press Links Section is the perfect place to showcase any articles written about you or any other content that does not have a designated place on your SportsRecruits profile!
Adding a Press Link
Follow the steps below to add content to the press section:
- Click the "Profile" tab on the toolbar
- Click "Edit"
- Choose the "Athletic" section
- Scroll down to the "Press Links" section
- Click on "Add New Press Link"
- Paste a Website URL or Upload a File
- Add a "Press Link Name"
- Enter a descriptive name that will entice the coaches to click it!
- To see this on your profile, scroll back to the top of the page and click the "Preview" button
- Your press will appear under the "Athletic Information" section of your profile
Note, your press links do not have to be sports related. If you have articles relating to community service or an award you won at your high school, we recommend uploading them to your profile! This section gives you the opportunity to express you are a top talent both on the field and off the field.
If you are uploading a document, make sure it's saved on your computer as either a .pdf, .doc, or .txt document.
SportsRecruits gives you a platform to showcase any and all accolades received throughout your recruiting process. College recruiting has evolved over the past decade. A recruiting website to showcase your academic and athletic information has become a norm in the process. Make sure your profile reflects all of your accomplishments for college coaches to see!
Get started here!