The best way to get coaches your profile link is by using the SportsRecruits messaging system!
When you message a coach, a link is automatically embedded and we provide you the tracking data. This means you know who is looking at your profile and when. If you send a link to your profile outside of the messaging system, you will not be notified of any college coach activity on your profile.
It is common for student-athletes to include the link to their SportsRecruits profiles in recruiting questionnaires. Follow the steps below to get your link.
Sending your profile link:
- A unique link is sent to each coach when you message them!
- This allows us to track and provide you a particular coach's activity on your profile!
- If you do not send the coach a message, and you send your link separately, the coach will be visiting your public profile (limited information) anonymously. This does no good for you or the coach.
- But, this is good to link to recruiting questionnaires and follow with an email
- If you want to send someone to your public profile, click your profile picture
- You will be directed to a "Coach View" of your profile page
- This is what college coaches sees when they view your profile