Now that you have a SportsRecruits profile, the first thing you should do is upload a profile picture! This will help coaches know who you are! We have learned that college coaches are 3 times more likely to message a student-athlete when they have a profile picture. Here at SportsRecruits, we recommend using a photo that shows your face and is not of you playing sports! Let the coaches put a face to your name! In order to upload a profile picture, you should follow these steps:
1. Log in to your athlete account
2. From the activity feed, click the "Profile" tab on the top of the page
3. On the left hand side, click "Edit," followed by "Essentials"
4. Click "Upload Photo"
5. On drop down window, find specific file that you would like to upload
6. Zoom in and out as desired!
7. Once you are happy, hit "Save Photo"
8. Make sure you hit "Save" in the top right hand corner of the page!