If your SportsRecruits account expired for any reason and you wish to renew the account, you can do so right from the platform! After you’ve logged into your account, you have the option to renew at either a yearly or monthly rate.
How to Reactivate Your Profile
- Login to your SportsRecruits profile. The login information is the same as it was when your account was active.
- If you do not have or remember your password, you can reset your password right from the login page.
- On your activity feed, click the "Re-activate Expired Account" button in the top left corner
- Clicking that renewal button will take you to checkout page where you can purchase an individual membership.
- From here, you simply need to enter your billing information and you can continue using the platform!
Will All My Information Still Be There?All information will be restored on your profile when you renew. This includes your student athlete profile, favorites list, messages with college coaches, view history, and videos. You will not lose any information, and can pick up your recruiting process right where you left off.