College Coaches have free access to SportsRecruits. Because of frequent internal college coach updates, it's likely you are already in our system.
You may need to simply reset your password to gain access. Any college coach with an educational institution email address has the ability to "reset" their password, even if you never had one!
Logging in from a player email:
- You can log in with the link from the player’s email
- Clicking the link at the bottom of the message, labeled “click here to view my SportsRecruits profile”
- You will be taken you to the student athlete's player profile page or be promted to log in
- If prompted to log in, enter your username or password
- If you don't have a password, click the “Forgot your password” button
- Enter your school-issued email address
- An email with instructions on how to update your password will be sent to this email
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where it says “College Coaches, log in here to see this player’s complete profile.”
- This should direct you to the player's full profile
Logging from SportsRecruits.com:
- You can visit www.sportsrecruits.com/login at any time to search for players
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and locate College Coaches “login”
- Click “login” and enter your school issued email address and password
- If you have not yet set a password or would like to reset your existing password, click “Forgot your password” in the password field at any time.
- Then click “reset password”
- Type in your school issued email address
- An email is sent to your email address with directions on how to reset your password
- If a message says “No users found with that email address” then your username (school-issued email address) is not recognized by SportsRecruits.com. Please chat us using the live feature or submit a ticket. We will need the following in order to plug you in and get your credentials to you ASAP!
- Your name
- Your coaching position
- The name of the school
- The Sport You Coach