The Activity Feed allows you to keep track of everything going on with your organization/team's SportsRecruits account. It is a great place to keep tabs on yourself, your student-athletes, and the college coaches involved in their processes.
How to Filter Your Activity Feed
You have the ability to filter your Activity Feed to list the particular activity you are looking for. At the top of your activity feed, there are two filter sections.
The filter on the left sorts by different groups of people:
- Everyone- this is the default setting and shows all the activity!
- My Activity- This will show actions taken by you personally, including messaging or tagging schools!
- Staff - This filter shows you activity taken by your organization's staff!
- Athletes- This will show you how your student-athletes have interacted with colleges recently, including any messages or favorites!
- Colleges- This filters to show the interactions your student-athletes have had with different colleges, including college views and any messages the school has sent them!
The filter on the right sorts by different activities that can happen on your profile:
- All Activity: This shows all activity on the platform, including messages sent, messages received, and profile views from colleges!
- Messages: This filter shows all the messages student-athletes have sent and received.
- Views: This filter shows you all the different actions that a college has taken on your student-athletes' profile- including profile views and transcript views!
- Favorites: This will show you the different schools that your student-athletes have favorited!
- Tags : This filter shows you the different schools that your coaching staff has tagged for the student-athletes of your club!
What is the "Global Feed”?
The Global Feed shows you the activity that is happening on the platform across all sports. You are able to see activity such as profile views, messages sent, video views, and more! This data is anonymized, but allows you to see how colleges are interacting with other student-athletes.
As former student-athletes and coaches ourselves, we completely understand how difficult it can be to organize and manage the college recruiting process. SportsRecruits allows you to monitor the activity of each one of your student-athletes as well as the assist your other coaches give throughout the process. Get started here!