Once you have created and setup your evaluation, you can begin the check-in process. Our tool allows you to easily check in athletes on the day of the event.
Checking in Players
As players arrive at your evaluation, you can easily check them in by completing the following steps.
- Click "Check In"
- Type the player's name into the box beneath the words "Search for Player" and select them from the drop-down menu.
- Confirm their information is correct. You can make adjustments to their name, jersey number, position, grad year or email here. You can also add a photo.
- Click the box next to "Checked In"
- Add the athlete to an existing group (Optional)
- Click "Save"
Adding a Walk-up
If you have walk-up athletes on the day of your evaluation, you can easily add them on the spot. You'll need to:
Click "Check In"
- Click "Add New Player" (Walk-up)
- Enter their information, including: first name, last name, jersey number, position, grad year and email. You can also add optional information such as a photo, and assign them to a group here.
Click "Save". The player will then be added to your evaluation.
Now that your event is setup, and athletes have been checked-in, visit our article on How to Evaluate Players.
What is SportsRecruits?
SportsRecruits works with thousands of organizations across the nation to provide them with the tools they need throughout their college recruiting process. By using SportsRecruits, high schools and club organizations are able to stay organized and aware of all of the progress their student-athletes make throughout their recruiting process.
If you have any questions about Eval by SportsRecruits you can email email@example.com