Our evaluation tool is customizable, allowing administrators to determine who can evaluate athletes for a given event, as well as the level of access they will have during the evaluation process. You can add administrators to have full access to results, add players, change evaluators or edit events.
Creating an Evaluator Set
Evaluator sets determine who can evaluate athletes for a given event and what level of access they have. By clicking "Evaluators" you will be redirected to a page with your existing evaluator sets. To create a new evaluator set:
- Click "Add New Evaluator Set"
- Enter a name under "Evaluator Set Name"
- Click "Show All Coaches"
- Choose the coaches you would like to include in the evaluator set from your existing list of coaches. For each coach, you can then determine the level of access they will have during the evaluation.
- Event Admins have the ability to “lock” player grades. Check out our "Evaluations" article to learn more. *Make sure to add yourself as an admin. This will ensure you have access to the evaluation!*
- The “See Colors” setting allows an evaluator to see how other evaluators have graded a given athlete. Without this setting, the evaluator will be able to see that the athlete has been graded, but will not be able to see what the grade is.
- With the “See All Metrics” setting, an evaluator will be able to see all of the available metrics in a given metric set. Without this setting, the evaluator will only be able to use the starred metrics.
- Click "Save Coaches"
- You will be redirected to the Existing Evaluator Set list where the new evaluator set will appear at the bottom.
Adding a Coach
If you are bringing in additional evaluators, you can easily add them into the system for a specific evaluation. First, you'll need to locate the existing evaluation set and click the blue pencil icon. Then, enter the coach's email address under "Add New Coach" and click “Look Up Coach Email."
Enter their first name, last name and gender, and click “Add Coach.” Once you've added the coach to the evaluator set, you can adjust their level of access as outlined above. Once you have adjusted their level of access, click "Save Coaches."
Now that you've added your coaches, check out our article on Creating an Evaluation Event!
What is SportsRecruits?
SportsRecruits works with thousands of organizations across the nation to provide them with the tools they need throughout their college recruiting process. By using SportsRecruits, high schools and club organizations are able to stay organized and aware of all of the progress their student-athletes make throughout their recruiting process.
If you have any questions about Eval by SportsRecruits you can email firstname.lastname@example.org