With Metrics, organization administrators can create specific metric sets for each evaluation event, or edit existing ones. Metric sets determine the available metrics that are given for an evaluation. Metric sets are sport-specific and broken down into the following categories: Skill-based, Athletic, and Personality & Character.
Creating and Editing Metric Sets:
- Click "Metrics"
- Click "Add New Metric Set"
- Input the name of the metric set in the text box labeled "METRIC SET NAME"
- Next, go to "CUSTOM METRICS" & "CHOOSE METRICS TO INCLUDE"
- Click the checkbox next to each metric to add the metric to set
- Click the checkbox under the "Star" icon to show the metric at the top of the list in the evaluation
Depending on the metric, the measurement will be a sliding scale (0-5) or a numerical value (time, distinct, rep count)
Note: If there is a metric that you’d like added that is not currently available on Eval you can click “Request New Metric” at the bottom left of the page and submit your request.
Now that you've created your metrics, check out our article on Groups.
What is SportsRecruits?
SportsRecruits works with thousands of organizations across the nation to provide them with the tools they need throughout their college recruiting process. By using SportsRecruits, high schools and club organizations are able to stay organized and aware of all of the progress their student-athletes make throughout their recruiting process.
If you have any questions about Eval by SportsRecruits you can email email@example.com