The below email will be sent out to your families on your behalf by your SportsRecruits Customer Success Manager once you have officially made the transition from ConnectSports to SportsRecruits:
To: All Athletes (or All "team name")
SUBJECT: Getting Started with SportsRecruits
I am sending you this email to let you know that our program has completed the transition from ConnectSports over to SportsRecruits. We will continue using SportsRecruits as our recruiting platform to make sure you have all the tools necessary to tackle your college recruiting process.
Now that we have been set up on SportsRecruits, you should have received an activation email from their team in order to get into your new account - Please be on the lookout for that email and log into your SportsRecruits account once you have received it!
- If you do not immediately see this email, please double-check your junk/spam folders.
- If you already had an account with SportRecruits, that account should have been added to the club. In the case that a duplicate account was created for you please reach out to email@example.com, and they will fix that right away.
Below is everything you need to know about our transition to SportsRecruits. Most importantly, each of you is responsible for moving any more academic and athletic information along with individual video from ConnectSports to SportsRecruits. NOTE: THE FINAL DAY TO ACCESS YOUR CONNECTSPORTS PROFILE IS OCTOBER 31, 2022.
To get started, I recommend watching this ~10 minSportsRecruits Student-Athlete Training Video. (It's only 9 minutes and will walk you through all the features of your new profile). You can also find tips and tricks on the SportsRecruits 101 Webinars, which are scheduled on the following page, with recordings of previous webinars at the bottom:SportsRecruits Webinar Landing Page.
I’ve also attached a checklist to guide you through this transition, and these articles will help you through the process of Building Your Student-Athlete Profile.
- Don’t forget to Transfer Your Video From ConnectSports to SportsRecruits
- Once you have film up, you have full access to the In-Platform Highlight Reel Editor, which you can use to clip that film into full reels, or specific skills videos
- Also, SportsRecruits includes one FREE professional Highlight Reel for each and every one of you as members of our organization! I highly recommend taking advantage of this.
After you have successfully filled out your SportsRecruits profile, you can begin taking advantage of many of the tools inside the platform - such as the Advanced School Search or the Messaging System
- Here are some helpful articles about how to reorganize your target list of schools on SportsRecruits and let college coaches know where they can access your most up-to-date profile and video moving forward:
Any other questions regarding your SportsRecruits account, please contact their Customer Support team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are excited about all that this new partnership has to offer us!