The below email will be sent out to your families on your behalf by your SportsRecruits Customer Success Manager once you have officially made the transition from ConnectSports to SportsRecruits:
As you may have seen in a recent press release, the ConnectSports team has joined SportsRecruits to create one platform. This merger will allow for there to be one network for our organization to take advantage of throughout the recruiting process!
I am sending you this email to let you know that our teams we have completed our transition from ConnectSports over to SportsRecruits.
Here is what you need to know about this transition:
- Now that we have been set up on SportsRecruits, you should have received an activation email from their team in order to get into your new account - Please be on the look out for that email in the coming days and log into your SportsRecruits account once you have received it!
- If you do not immediately see this email, please double check your junk/spam folders.
- Each student-athlete will be responsible for moving all academic and athletic information along with individual video, from their ConnectSports to their SportsRecruits account.
- These articles will help you through the process of moving your information over:
- After you have successfully filled out your SportsRecruits profile, you can begin taking advantage of many of the tools inside the platform - such as the Advanced School Search or the Messaging System
If you already had an account with SportRecruits, that account should have been added to the club. In the case that a duplicate account was created for you please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will fix that right away. Additionally, any other questions regarding your SportsRecruits account, please contact their Customer Support team via email@example.com.
For additional tips on getting started or for information on hot topics in recruiting, check out the SportsRecruits Webinar Library.
We are excited for all that this new partnership has to offer us!