Now more than ever, event film is an essential tool in the recruiting process. IMLCARecruits aims to make event film more affordable for student-athletes, and more accessible by college coaches. Through IMLCARecruits Pro accounts, student-athletes receive free access to raw game footage from all IMLCA sanctioned events. Game film is made readily available for student-athletes in the video library of their IMLCARecruits account, which can be easily accessed by club staff in just a few clicks.
How do student-athletes on my club access the film?
Once event film is made available from a participating event, it will be instantly distributed to IMLCARecruits members and made available in the video library section of each athlete's profile. Please allow up to 14 days following an event for the film to be fully processed and distributed to your account.
Student-athletes must be listed on your team's active rosters on IMLCARecruits in order to gain access to the game film. To learn more about student-athletes access to game film, click here.
How do my club coaches, directors, & recruiting coordinators access the film?
Club staff on IMLCARecruits have the ability to login as a student-athlete within their organization. By logging in as a particular student-athlete, club staff has the ability to view their complete profile, activity, and game video library.
To access the game film included in IWLCARecruits as an integrated club staff:
- Sign into your club staff IMLCARecruits account
- Navigate to the "Club" tab on your top toolbar.
- Click "Athletes".
- Click on the athlete's name.
- You will be directed to their profile page.
- In the top righthand corner, click "Log in as Athlete".
- You will be directed to their dashboard page and will be logged into their account.
- Click "Video" in the top righthand corner to view their complete video library
Student-athletes will have access to all individual games from these events that their team competed in.
How can the film be used?
Event game film provided through the IMLCARecruits subscription can be:
- Visible on your club storefront
- Published directly to the student-athlete's profile.
- Used to create clips in the Highlight Reel Creator.
- Used to create clips in a professional highlight built by our post-production team.
Film enabled via IMLCARecruits Pro account is not available for direct download. If your club organization is no longer an integrated club on IMLCARecruits, any film from this library will no longer be visible on your student-athletes' profiles or in the highlight reels they created with the Highlight Reel Creator.
Film vendors will make every effort to ensure event film coverage and quality. In the event of missed games or quality issues that may occur, refunds for memberships will not be provided.
Please sign in to leave a comment.