We are excited to announce that we now support Hudl video! You can now move your Hudl video from the Press Section of your player profile to your Video Library. This will make your Hudl video front and center on your SportsRecruits player profile!
Follow the instructions below:
- On the dashboard page, click on "Profile"
- Click on the "Sport" tab and scroll down to the "Press" section
- Here, you will see the link to your Hudl video
- Click on the link to open your Hudl video
- On this page, copy the video URL from the web address bar
- Click back to your SportsRecruits profile
- Scroll to the top of the page and click "Video"
- In the video library, click on the "Embed Video" tab
- Paste your Hudl video URL in the space labeled "Enter URL"
- Add a title and a description for the video
- Click on "Update Information"
- You know it uploaded successfully when the notification "Video was added successfully. You can view it here" appears
- Click on the "Video Library" tab and your Hudl video will be at the top of your Video Listing
- To see your Hudl video on your player profile, scroll up and click on the "Profile" button
- From here, click on the "Preview" tab. You will then see your Hudl video on your player profile!