Club directors, recruiting coordinators, or club coaches can match their players with a college’s recruiting needs through our player search tool.
How to use the player search tool:
- On the dashboard page, click on the “Players” tab on the toolbar.
- Then, on the search page, search for players based on the college coach’s criteria (Class, Position, SAT Score, ACT Score, and GPA).
- Click “Submit Search” and a generated list of your player’s that match the coach's need will appear.
- You can either link the player in a message to the college coach by clicking the @ icon or tag the player in the particular school by clicking the “tag” icon.
- Tagging the school will encourage your player to contact the program.