Club directors, recruiting coordinators, or club coaches can match their athletes with a college’s recruiting needs through our athlete search tool.
How to use the athlete search tool:
- On the dashboard page, click on the “Athletes” tab on the toolbar.
- Then, on the search page, search for athletes based on the college coach’s criteria (Class, Position, SAT Score, ACT Score, and GPA).
- Click “Submit Search” and a generated list of your athlete's that match the coach's need will appear.
- You can either link the athlete in a message to the college coach by clicking the @ icon or tag the athlete in the particular school by clicking the “tag” icon.
- Tagging the school will encourage your athlete to contact the program.