Directors, recruiting coordinators, or coaches can match their athletes with a college’s recruiting needs through our athlete search tool.
How to use the athlete search tool:
- On the activity feed page, click on the “Athletes” tab on the toolbar.
- Then, on the search page, search for athletes based on the college coach’s criteria (Class, Position, SAT Score, ACT Score, and GPA).
- Click “Submit Search” and a generated list of your athlete's that match the coach's need will appear.
- You can either compose a message to the athlete by clicking the @ icon or tag a particular school for that athlete by clicking the “tag” icon.
- Tagging the school will encourage your athlete to contact the program.