SportsRecruits is committed to providing feedback and transparency in your recruiting process. One of our favorite features is our tracking system. You will be notified via email or text message when coaches view your profile, watch your video, or download your transcripts. Afterwards, you can check out your dashboard to see this activity and do some analyzing of your own!
"When a college looks at your site how do you know what area they look at?"
To see what a coach sees when they view your profile:
- Log into your SportsRecruits Account
- Click the "Profile" icon in the toolbar
- Click the "Preview" tab
- You will be taken to the "Coaches View"
- Browse around this view to get an understanding of how college coaches will be evaluating your profile
- If you follow the steps in the video above, when a coach views your profile, video, or transcript you will get a notification telling you they clicked on those specific things. So be sure to upload all of your academic and athletic information and dial in your notification settings!