It’s time to get started with your recruiting process!
Your completed athlete profile provides coaches with all of the necessary information that they need to evaluate you as a student-athlete, so it is imperative you fill out as much information about yourself as possible and update it often!
Follow the steps below to edit your athlete profile:
- On your "dashboard" page, click on the "Profile" icon on the toolbar.
- The "Personal" tab hosts all of your important information information.
- Start by uploading your profile photo. Ideally, you'll choose a photo of you NOT playing sports. Help coaches put a face to a name by uploading a photo where a coach can see your face!
- Get detailed!
- Put any additional sport information in the "Statistics" text box. It might help to get your High School or Club statistics (if you have them) and plug in anything noteworthy. It's good to provide this athletic information to coaches.
- Put any information regarding awards or accomplishments in the "Athletic Honors" text box.
- Next is your High School and Club Coach information. This information is important! Coaches might call your coach or email them for more information about you as an athlete!
- If you have any articles written about you, select the file and upload it to the press section. "browse" if the file is on your computer or attach the website URL.
- Click “update information” at the end of each section. Note: It is okay to not have everything filled out at first, but make sure you are updating the profile when new information surfaces. You want coaches to see the most valuable information about you so that they can determine if you are a good fit for their program.
- Fill this out your academic information and test scores!
- The "Honors" text box is a great place to put any academic information you want coaches to be aware of (i.e. "Member of the Spanish Club").
- Also, if you do not have test scores, be sure to plug your grades in this "Honors" text box.
- Next is uploading your transcripts! Get with your academic advisor and load it up!
- Make sure you add the most updated transcript to your profile! College coaches look for grades before they look for video quite often.
- Be sure to look at your Club or High School athletic calendar and plug your events in!
- Update your profile information and click this tab to see how it looks to coaches.