To make your highlight reel, our editors need access to your video files. There is a variety of ways to get them to us.
Regardless of the method you choose, it is imperative to reference the specific file you are referring to in your highlight reel form.
1. Using footage that is already on your profile?
- You don't need to send us these videos. All you need to do is reference the name of the video you are referring to in your reel form and hit submit.
- Our editors can access your profile, download and edit the footage. That’s right! If the video you are using in your reel is already uploaded, embedded, or in the purchased section of your profile, you don’t have to send us anything. But, YOU MUST reference the video name in your highlight reel form.
- What to put as the source in your highlight reel form: Title of the video on your profile (ex. Crabfeast Game 1)
2. Using files from your computer?
- Send your video files to email@example.com
- WeTransfer.com. is a FREE file transfer program that allows you to send up to 2GB per transfer. It is perfectly fine to send us multiple transfers.
- Below is a short demonstration of how to send us your files via WeTransfer
- What to put as the source in your highlight reel form: Title of the Video File you upload to WeTransfer
3. Have a file over 2GB?
- Files on your computer that are larger than 2 GB can't be send via WeTransfer, so you will have to compress it down to a smaller size.
- Condense the file using the video below, then send the file via WeTransfer.
- Or send them in the mail
- You can save your files onto a USB and drop them in the mail. Our address is 15 Metrotech Center, 8th Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11201.
4. Have a video you purchased from another company?
- From another editing company?
- You can simply forward us the email you received with your game links to firstname.lastname@example.org. If any login information is required to access the films, please include that information too.
- What to put as the source in your highlight reel form: game link
- From Youtube?
- You can simply copy the link and paste it in an email to email@example.com
- What to put as the source in your highlight reel form: Youtube Link (or whatever you renamed it as)
5. Using an exterior video editing account? (Hudl? Krossover?)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org your login and password information. It is easy for us to download this footage. Once downloaded, we will reference your highlight reel form to pull your requested times out of the footage and edit your desired clips.
- What to put as the source in your highlight reel form: Video Title