The analytics section helps club coaches and directors keep track of all athlete recruiting activity. Here you can quickly see which athletes are on top of their recruiting process and which ones might need a nudge.
How to use the Analytics:
- On the dashboard page, click on the “Analytics” tab on the toolbar
- The Overview section provides you with an overview of your club athlete's activity.
- Most recent data or overall data statistics
- See club athlete activity taking place during a specific time period
- Most active athlete and the most active team on your club
- ProTip: Give the most active athletes a high five to reward them for their hard work! Some positive reinforcement will encourage them to continue reaching out to coaches and update their profile!
- Then, the page lists aggregate engagement data among your entire club
- The “Athletes” section lists each athlete's activity and allows you to dial in on specific athletes
- You can sort the activity based on the platform features
- If you notice minimal activity from a athlete, send the family a quick message to encourage them to use the platform. You can also send a blast message directly from this page by clicking on “Blast Message” if you notice that team’s activity is low. OR you can head back to the messaging system by clicking “Messages” on the toolbar.
Which athletes have profile pictures?
- Navigate back to your dashboard page by clicking on the "SportsRecruits" tab in the left-hand corner.
- Click on the blue button labeled “Teams.”
- Select the list function on the right and scroll through your athletes to see who has a profile picture.
- Make sure to reach out to your athletes without a profile picture.
- You can message the athlete directly from the list by clicking on the athlete's name.
- You will be directed to their profile page. On this page, click on “Send a Message” and tell them to update their profile picture!