When you log into SportsRecruits, you have access to every athlete in our system. Use the Player Search tool to target prospective student-athletes.
You can filter sport-specific and academic criteria: name, class year, position, state, SAT Score, ACT score, and GPA.
When you begin your search, you can add players to a favorites list so you can access their profile in the future and share the athlete’s information with the rest of your coaching staff.
Follow the steps below to use the Player Search tool:
- On the dashboard page, click on “recruits” on the toolbar
- On the player search page, search for players by name or specific criteria
- Click on “submit search” and a list of athletes that match your criteria will appear
- Click on the athlete’s name to browse his or her profile OR
- You can either message the player directly from the player search list by clicking @ or add the player to your favorite’s list by clicking the heart.