If you click the link at the bottom of a player or coach’s email, you will be directed to the player’s profile page. Scroll to the bottom of the player's profile page and sign into your SportsRecruits account.
Steps to activate your account:
- Click on the link at the bottom of a player’s email labeled “click here to view my SportsRecruits profile.”
- Scroll to the bottom of the player’s profile page where it says “College Coaches, log in here to see this player’s complete profile.”
- If you have not set a password for your account, enter your school-issued email in the space provided.
- Click the “Forgot your password” button. The email address you enter will be sent instructions on how to update your password.
- Your school-issued email and password will allow you to log in and view particular player’s profiles, search for other players and log in anytime a SportsRecruits member emails you.
Note: If your account has not been created, submit a ticket with your school name, email address, and sport you coach so we can add you to our database.