If you click the link at the bottom of a athlete or coach’s email, you will be directed to the athlete's profile page. Scroll to the bottom of the athlete's profile page and sign into your SportsRecruits account.
Steps to activate your account:
- Click on the link at the bottom of an athlete's email labeled “click here to view my SportsRecruits profile.”
- Scroll to the bottom of the athlete's profile page where it says “College Coaches, log in here to see this athlete's complete profile.”
- If you have not set a password for your account, enter your school-issued email in the space provided.
- Click the “Forgot your password” button. The email address you enter will be sent instructions on how to update your password.
- Your school-issued email and password will allow you to log in and view particular athlete's profiles, search for other athletes and log in anytime a SportsRecruits member emails you.
|Note: If your account has not been created, submit a ticket with your school name, email address, and sport you coach so we can add you to our database.|