Under the "Video" tab on your athlete profile, you will notice there are three sections:
1) My Videos
- Hosts any video that you have.
- If a video is listed here, it does not mean that all of this video is displayed on your athlete profile.
- You can tell whether a video in this section is available on your profile if it says “Visible on your profile” under it.
- You can double check this by going into the coach’s view: on your activity page, click on your profile picture OR click the profile tab and then click the preview tab.
- Next to each video in this section, you will also notice that there are 4 actions you can perform:
- Edit: we recommend that you edit the video title and description so that coaches know what they are watching.
- Delete video: the video will no longer show on your profile and will be deleted from your video library. Special note: If you delete purchased video from your video library, it will still appear under the purchased tab.
- Download: You can download the video file to your computer.
- Hide: the video will not be deleted from your video library, but it will no longer show on your SportsRecruits athlete profile page. This means that coaches will not be able to see it.
- if you want to show it again, simply hit the “show” button that appears after you hit the “hide” button.
|Note: you can drag and drop the videos to change their order. We recommend that you put the most important/recent videos at the top.|
- This is where you can access and download your purchased film.
- You will be led directly to this section of the video library when you receive the email with your video access link after an event.
- Click the “Download” button to download the video files to your computer. You can also add this footage to your profile by clicking “add to my videos." It will then show up in the “My Videos” Section.
- Once in the "My Videos" section, the video will post to your athlete profile and be visible to coaches.
Pro Tip: We recommend that you download all of the footage to your computer, pick out the best plays, and then create a highlight reel. You can make a highlight reel on your own or get one made with SportsRecruits! Coaches don’t have time to sit and watch an entire game, so getting your best plays in a shorter video is the way to go.
- This is footage that we filmed of your team at one of our events.
- Here, you can watch a three-minute preview of each game and then purchase them.
- To purchase, click on “ Buy Event Video.”
- If you purchase a three-game film package and you want more than three games, go back to the available tab and click “Purchase Game Film.” This will direct you to a page where you can purchase the other games. Note: Once a three-game film package is purchased, any additional game is $50.
|Note: The “Highlight Reels” tab on the “Videos” page is where you can view other member’s highlight reels to give you some perspective on what your highlight reel should look like! Or check out examples of what we can produce for you!|