The player email address is the main email on the account. Only the player can update the main email address for the account. They must be logged in with the original player email address for the account and then update the email address following the steps below.
We recommend that you have both the player and parent email addresses associated with your SportsRecruits account so that everyone in your family is involved in the recruiting process. Make sure these emails are checked frequently so that you can keep up with your profile activity.
If your email information changes, be sure to update your account immediately. You may miss out on a good opportunity if a college coach is trying to reach you and your information is incorrect!
Follow the steps below to update the player email address:
- Navigate to the button labeled “More” in the right hand corner of your dashboard page
- Next, click on the button labeled “Account”
- On the page labeled “Basic Info”, there is a space provided for you to update the player email address
- Enter the email address that you want to use in this space provided and then click on the “Change Email Address” button. Make sure to double check for accuracy
- Players can also reset passwords here
Here are the steps to update parent and guardian information:
- On your dashboard page, navigate to the “Profile” button on the toolbar or the “Personal Info” tab under “Complete your profile”
- Under the “Personal” section on the “Profile” page, scroll down to “Parent Information”
- Enter parent or guardian information in the spaces provided and make sure that the information is accurate