Trouble uploading your video?
If an error occurs, you will be notified with a pop-up message. If you receive the message below, it could be a few different things.
"Depending on the size of your video, it may take a few minutes to process. If you cannot view your video right away, please check back to confirm that the process is complete."
Here are the possible reasons & how to resolve the issue:
1. The upload got interrupted. This may have been due to internet connection or hitting save to soon. In this case, just be sure you have a good internet connection and try and upload the video again.
2. The file is a large file that just takes some additional time to upload. If the file is less than 1 GB, it will eventually upload. It may take a few minutes.
3. The file is too large. If your file is larger than 1GB, it will not upload. The file will have to be condensed to a smaller size. The YouTube video below shows you how to do this.
4. Your video file may not be compatible with our uploading system. Click here to see which video files are compatible with our system.
5. If you are using a Window's computer, there may be a defect in your Window's Software. A cleanup of any possible errors or viruses may be necessary.