The filter tool makes it super easy to find the exact event that you are looking for! With just a couple of clicks, you can find the exact notification you are looking for! At the top of your activity feed, there are two filter sections.
The filter on the left sorts by different groups of people:
1. Everyone- this is the default setting and shows all the activity!
2. My Activity- This will show actions taken by you personally, including messaging or tagging schools!
3. Staff - This filter shows you activity taken by your organization's staff!
4. Athletes- This will show you how your athletes have interacted with colleges recently, including any messages or favorites!
5. Colleges- This filters to show the interactions your athletes have had with different colleges, including college views and any messages the school has sent them!
The filter on the right sorts by different activities that can happen on your profile:
1. All Activity: This shows all activity on the platform, including messages sent, messages received, and profile views from colleges!
2. Messages: This filter shows all the messages athletes have sent and received.
3. Views: This filter shows you all the different actions that a college has taken on your athletes' profile- including profile views and transcript views!
4. Favorites: This will show you the different schools that your athletes have favorited!
5. Tags : This filter shows you the different schools that your club's staff have tagged for the athletes of your club!